MASTER TRAINING COURSE-EVALUATION ACCOUNTS- REQUIRED Before Trading
Welcome to Apex Trader Funding! You have taken the 1st step towards trading with a Funded Account!
Our extensive FAQ section is full of knowledge, tips and tricks to assist you in getting started.
This Master Training Course Page gives you step by step, direct links to what you NEED to know to get started, before trading. Then you can utilize the search function in the FAQ section for any other questions or troubleshooting needed. Be sure to go through each step below before attempting to trade!
ALWAYS monitor your trades with the help of your rtrader or Tradovate platform. Leaving your trades unattended can be fatal for the accounts and cannot be reinstated nor accommodated
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP For Updates and Community Interaction: CLICK HERE
WEBINARS: Register For upcoming webinars and view past webinars: CLICK HERE
STEP BY STEP TRAINING:
1. Welcome / Getting Started- How to use The Apex Trader Funding Website, Tools and Helpdesk:
All Information is here in the FAQ. Use the search function to find your answers.
2. Billing- Resets- Auto Monthly Resets:
How does billing work? CLICK HERE
How Do Resets Work? CLICK HERE
3. Connect to Rithmic and NinjaTrader8 to get started: CLICK HERE
If using a different platform than NinjaTrader SEE HERE
4. Using R Trader to Monitor Stop Thresholds and Closing Trades: CLICK HERE
5. Rules of The Evaluation Accounts: CLICK HERE
6. How Does The Trailing Drawdown work? CLICK HERE
7. Tech Issues and Closing Trades: CLICK HERE
Is my computer fast enough? SEE HERE
8. Why Multiple Evaluation Accounts: CLICK HERE
9. Helpful FAQ's- TIPS and TRICKS for Evaluation Members: CLICK HERE
10. I passed my Evaluation and Traded 7 days, what now? CLICK HERE
BE SURE to review the Entire "Evaluation Accounts" FAQ section for any questions, troubleshooting, tips and tricks do be fully up to speed Before trading your Evaluation Account! Use the search field to type in any specific questions and check out all the Sections. The Help Desk does not have any additional information than what is in the FAQ and they are there to help direct you to the proper section if you are not able to find it on your own. For the quickest answers and assistance, please utilize the FAQ sections and search fields.
FOR THE PA / PROP ACCOUNT TRAINING COURSE: CLICK HERE
REFER and Earn- Check out the Apex Affiliate Program: CLICK HERE