How to setup NinjaTrader 22.214.171.124 if you trade Tradovate accounts ONLY!!!
Go to this URL: https://trader.tradovate.com and sign in with your Tradovate credentials which you can find here https://apextraderfunding.com/member/member and log in Tradovate
NOTE: Make SURE there are no spaces in your username and password, including at the beginning and end.
2. There will be a number of disclaimers and agreements that will need to be signed the first time you login to Tradovate.
Fill out your information and sign the document
Select NON PROFESSIONAL
3. In the lower left hand corner of the screen, choose "Download NinjaTrader Desktop Platform".
4. Install NinjaTrader after downloading it.
5. Input your Tradovate credentials you received from Apex Trader Funding, then click Log In.
NOTE: Make SURE there are no spaces in your username and password, including at the beginning
6. To establish a connection with your Tradovate account, choose Simulation
7. It will automatically connect to your Tradovate data feed (which is called Simulation). As soon as you have a connection, as indicated by the green status icon in the Control Center’s lower left, you will be able to select your account from the Account dropdown menus and trade