What are the minimum and maximum trading days to pass an evaluation?
- You must trade at least 10 trading days. A trading day begins at 6 PM ET and ends at 5 PM ET. So, Sunday at 6 pm to Monday at 5 PM is one trading day. (note trades and pending orders must be cancelled by 4:59 PM ET)
- Only days you place one, or more trades count as a trading day.
- The days do not have to be consecutive.
- All 10 days must happen before you can qualify for a PA, plus you must meet the profit goal.
- All days must be traded on the same account to count as a trading day, i.e., you cannot cross count multiple accounts to accumulate your trading days.
- If you reach your profit goal early, such as on day 5, you still must trade the remaining days to reach your 10-trading day requirement.
- If you do a reset, the 10 days start over to day 1 with the next trade placed.
- You can trade on holidays if the market is open to count them as one of your trading days if its a full trading day. If its a half trading day it counts towards the next day.
We recommend you try to achieve consistency across the 10 trading days. Doing so, will better prepare you for success in your Paid/Funded Account.