My connection in Ninja is yellow / Ninja won't connect
Please verify the following first before sending a help desk ticket.
1. Make sure you have the correct license key entered in your Ninja, if you can see your account in your rTrader Pro but not in Ninja, follow the steps below:
2. That you have at least one active account in an active state.
If an account has been in a failed state for 8 days or longer, it will automatically disable along with your SIM account connection until the account is being reset. You can reset your account manually from your member's portal at any time, or wait for the account to renew in its failed state for a reset free of charge upon rebilling (subscription must be active):
If you have verified both steps above, please try the following:
1) Delete your connection from Ninja Trader
2) Close NinjaTrader
3) Clear your cache
- Open the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > db folder.
- Delete the sub-folder named 'cache'.
- Restart NinjaTrader
4) Add your connection back to NinjaTrader and connect