My Data is Lagging How Do I Fix It?
1) Go to tools database reset database
2) Delete your connection to rithmic and add it back (Consider getting futures data from IQfeed its faster and more stable but cost money)
3) Clear Your Cache
- Shut down NinjaTrader.
- Open the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > db folder.
- Delete the sub-folder named 'cache'.
- Restart NinjaTrader and test.
4) Open in Safe Mode
- Hold Ctrl and keep holding it and click on NinjaTrader to open it.
- Verify its in safe mode under help.
- Close and reopen NinajTrader normally
(Note: if you have tick refresh on your charts open your workspace disconnected and remove it from all charts then resave your workspace. Then close workspace connect to data and reload.)
If you are using any other platform than NinjaTrader please contact their support and ask if they have a plugin available, which you need use then.
5) Ensure you have a computer with at least a 30k benchmark watch this video to find out how
For RITHMIC account users only:
Make sure you have the following setting in your rTrader