Can Traders from any Country or Countries participate?
Over 100 countries are available to participate in the services offered by Apex Trader Funding!
Why are certain countries not available for new service or no longer available for New or Additional accounts?
There are multiple reasons that certain countries may not be available for service at this time, some of these reasons could be, but not limited to:
* Countries with certain sanctions.
* Countries that are embargoed.
* Countries that certain platforms, brokers, Prop Firms, or data providers are not able or willing to service or open live accounts for, as this would affect the ability to properly service traders without the ability to give access to trade live funds.
* Countries with a historical higher level or potential fraud risk including but not limited to: credit card fraud and fraud rings, identity theft, hacking, credit card charge backs, phishing scams, online theft or fraud, wire fraud, financial frauds, etc. Also to include countries that have limits or restrictions in the amount per year that can be spent on a credit card overseas (outside their country) which limits the ability to pay for recurring charges and causes the use of credit cards that are not in their name, but use of multiple credit cards, in multiple individuals' names. This is not allowed as each trader must purchase and pay for all accounts with cards in their own name.
* Countries we are not able to provide service and training to at the high level of service that Apex strives for. For example language barriers, communication, service reps that speak the common language of that country, training materials and videos available in that language. These things being an issue can create a situation where we are not able to educate and service the trader to the high level that we strive for. In the future we do plan to expand the service and training department, convert training materials and videos into other languages and have staff to support it ongoing. At which point some countries from the list below could then be able to be part of the Apex Community and we look forward to that day!
* Countries unavailable or on a restricted list with certain payment services ( Deel- Paypal etc ) , apps, companies, or on a restricted wire transfer list. NOTE: As of September 30th 2022 all Apex payments for PA Accounts and Affiliate payouts will go through DEEL which does have a restricted countries list and will also require account and ID verification, in order to receive payments.
LIST OF COUNTRIES WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SERVICE AT THIS TIME WITH New or Additional ACCOUNTS:
Central African Republic
Republic of Moldova
Republic of the Congo
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Trinidad and Tobago